- Displays a list of the device's checkins, including where it checked in and at what date and time, it's public IP, private IP, Ubermix version, and battery capacity at the time.
- Displays a list of the device's current and prior tickets.
- Allows you to add important notes to a device when a ticket is not necessary.
- When closing a ticket, you must have a note marked as a solution.
- Watching a device or ticket will send you a notification whenever it is updated.
- Notifications are displayed in the next to your name on the upper taskbar.
- When a device or ticket is watched, you should see in the upper-right corner of the 'Device Information' panel.
Updating Part Counts
- Displays current count of parts for your location.
- Change the number to the right of each part to match your site's current count of that part.
- Then hit the "Submit" button in the upper-right corner of the form.