Please follow "Voicemail > Assign Extension" instructions prior to using your new phone.
Anything like # denotes the physical button to press, not a placeholder.
- Assign Extension: ## + Ext. + Password + # + New Password + 7 + 3 + 1
- Press # twice to enter voicemail, enter your extension, then your voicemail password, followed by 7, then 3, and finally 1
- Your extension is a two digit sitecode followed by your three digit extension.
- Example: 81246 = 81 (District Office Sitecode) 246 (Help Desk Ext.)
Re-assign Extension to New Phone
- ## + # + Ext. + Password + 7 + 3 + 1
- Press # twice to enter voicemail, press # to re-assign the phone's extension, then enter your extension, then your voicemail password, followed by 7, then 3, and finally 1
Default Voicemail password is 1234 or 4321.
- Log-In: ## + Password + #
- Press # twice, then enter your voicemail password, followed by #.
- Use navigation/arrow buttons to scroll through list of available contacts
- Names and Extensions can be searched by typing using the keypad
- Example: Willis = 945547
- Lists history of all calls to/from your phone
- History must be viewed to clear missed call icons from your screen
- Ringer Volume: Press + or - buttons to raise and lower volume
- Speaker Volume: Press Speaker button, then press + or - buttons to raise and lower volume
- Handset Volume: Lift handset, then press + or - buttons to raise and lower volume
Class Phones - IP420
Office Phones - IP480
Mitel Connect Extension
- The extension should be installed automatically when you log-in to Google Chrome browser using your LVUSD account.
- If you are not already, please visit the Google page to find instructions on signing into the browser.
- If the extension is not installed automatically for you, it can be installed manually from the Chrome Extension Store (Mitel Connect Extension)
Find the Mitel Connect icon to the right of your URL bar. It should look like the image below:
Click on the icon and you will see the following screen:
- Enter your LVUSD email and password into the specified fields, and make sure to click 'Show Advanced' and enter "connect.lvusd.org" as the server name.
Once logged in, you can link your LVUSD calendar with your phone by clicking on the Settings gear in the upper-right, navigating to the "Settings" tab, and checking the box next to "Sync my Google Calendar…"
- This will automatically set your availability on your phone based on events in your calendar.
Mitel Connect - Basic Client and Telephone Training